When browsing through the website and/or participating in an interactive manner in any of the services offered in it, the user undertakes to not post or broadcast any content that:
- Indicates, encourages and/or promotes discrimination related to gender, ethnicity, religion, or any other violation of fundamental rights and/or freedoms guaranteed by the law.
- Induces or encourages third parties to get involved in dangerous, risky and/or harmful activities to their health and psychical harmony.
- Infringes rules or regulations on the confidentiality of communications, intellectual property, right to honor and to personal and family privacy or any other disposition related to the nature of the contents and/or services.
- Contains false, partial or non-updated information.
- Incorporates elements, contents, messages, formats, products and/or services that are illicit, violent, pornographic or degrading.
- Contains advertising, publicity, promotional materials or other means to offer services, including without limitation chain letters, unsolicited messages (junk mail) etc.
Use of the website
This website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, retailed or explored for purposes other than those expressly allowed by Camargo Corrêa Group. Both access to the website and the use of information contained in it are the exclusive responsibility of the person accessing the website.
Camargo Corrêa Group will not be held liable for damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, resulting from the malfunction of the services offered through the website, arising from causes, of any nature, beyond its will and/or control.